Accounts Payable ProcessorLouisville, Kentucky
We are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Processor to join our Accounts Payable Team in Louisville, Kentucky.
Under general supervision, this position ensures that all accounts throughout 46 states are paid accurately and timely; and all invoices are posted to provide accurate management reports. Assist vendors, co-workers, and facilities to resolve payable problems.
- Audit invoices for proper GL coding and departmental allocation.
- Process invoices, expense reports, physician payments, etc and issue checks.
- Coordinate vendor setups including OIG/GSA screening, obtaining completed W9 submission, identifying 1099 reportable, and establish Business Associate Agreement when necessary.
- Archive document images within SAP using OpenText Imaging software.
- Support AP Help hotline and e-mailbox via delivery of excellent customer service to all lines of business.
- Assist operations as needed in special projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications. SAP a plus.
- Ability to key data accurately and quickly.
- Good analytical skills.
- High level of professionalism, empathy, and courtesy.
- Exceptional customer service skills and attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable working in a team environment or independently.
- Basic math and accounting skills to make bookkeeping entries or to post transactions.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 1+ years Accounts Payable, Accounting, or Finance experience and/or training.
Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.