Clinical Marketing Consultant - RN - PT - OT - SLP Los Gatos, California
As a Clinical Marketing Consultant, you will have the ability to use your clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment. Successful Clinical Marketing Consultants will educate the community about the services provided by Kindred and will develop and maintain positive relationships with families, caregivers, medical professionals and the communities we serve. Through the building of long term relationships, the Clinical Marketing Consultant will facilitate the identification and assessment of medically appropriate patients for potential admission to the acute rehabilitation setting.
The successful candidate must be able to assess situations quickly, provide an analysis of systems, processes and market analysis to establish an action plan that drives volume and establishes a productive work environment. Must be able to quickly establish working relationships, communicate effectively with patients, families, and healthcare professionals.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Clinical Licensure required.
- College degree required.
- A track record of successful experience in a health care setting, strong interpersonal skills, and experience working with physicians, nursing management, discharge planners, case managers, and social workers.
- Clinical experience required.
- Knowledge of acute hospitals and post-acute settings preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.