Clinical Coordinator - Acute RehabLos Gatos, California
- Provide therapy services including assessment, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
- Be accountable for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
As a Clinical Coordinator, you will have:
- A graduate of a program in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology approved by a nationally recognized accreditation body
- An applicable and current state license
- Experience in working with an adult and geriatric population is necessary
- Experience serving people with physical disabilities in desirable
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.