Admissions Coordinator - Acute Rehab Unit - Full TimeLos Gatos, California
We are seeking a full time Admissions Coordinator to join our acute rehabiltiation team at El Camino Hospital Los Gatos- Acute Rehab Unit!
Coordinates and plans the daily operation for all pre-admission activities. Coordinates admission with other departments by collecting and distributing the appropriate information. Identifies information needed from the referring hospital to finalize the admission.
- Coordinates the patient admission functions in keeping with the mission and vision of the hospital.
- Assists the Program Director with therapy operations.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Liaisons and Program Secretary.
- Develops the necessary admission and patient day forecast for the institution in conjunction with the healthcare team.
- Develops appropriate analysis, using established reporting mechanisms and provides data and statistics as required, within the established time frames.
- Works with department managers in the establishment of services and programs in keeping with institutional objectives and the ongoing evaluations of program effectiveness
- Maintains a close working relationship with Medical Staff, interdisciplinary health team, and with external professional groups and agencies.
- Explains the pre-admission and admission policy to families and referral sources as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical area preferred.
- Three years’ healthcare experience.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.