Director Of Rehab/Speech Language Pathologist-Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, California
Job ID: 375396
As a Kindred Speech Language Therapist, you’ll focus on each unique patient, assessing and treating disorders of speech, voice, language, hearing and swallowing. Our supportive, collaborative environment allows you to be at your best as you create a fun and dynamic healing environment for you and your patients. Join us and see all you can accomplish at an organization that embraces kindness, stays focused on the patient, and promotes and rewards both individual achievement and team success.
What do you need to be a successful Speech Language Therapist at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
I've been here several years, and I’m still learning every single day. Also, there's nothing like someone being able to hear their voice for the first time.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Professional Choice Account
Free money is set aside for all therapists to help with education, training, and uniforms.
- Ensure for program staffing team supervision and development.
- Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
- Coordinate the development of team members through structured activities.
- Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
- Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client SNF and RehabCare Group.
- Contribute to client relations and community education activities.
- Assures that all patient care activities are performed according to the company policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
- Participate in coordination of facility quality management and program evaluation activities.
- Participate in survey preparation activities.
- Interact with assigned program consultant.
- Participate in facility safety committee activities.
- Manage the delivery of care in the most cost effective manner.
- Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
- Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of program functions.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.