Physical Therapy Assistant PRNLogan, West Virginia
Logan Regional Medical Center is seeking a Physical Therapy Assistant PRN to perform the following duties:
- Under the supervision of a Physical Therapist, provides physical therapy services to patients needing to develop, recover and maintain physical mobility/function.
- Supports therapist in assessing the condition of patients, planning treatment programs, preparing treatment schedules and keeping records on the progress of treatment.
- Assists with therapeutic procedures or administering procedures under a therapist's supervision.
- Assists in exercise instruction and demonstration, patient evaluation and testing.
At Logan Regional Medical Center, we recognize that our patients deserve qualified, engaged, and competent employees. We know that our employees deserve a working environment that is safe, leaders who are visible and supportive, and opportunities to grow and develop. We have a positive, hopeful, and resilient leadership team that is solely focused on taking care of the heart of the people who work here. If you feel that your skills and compassion fit with our vision for person-centered care and evidence-based practice, and you would like to belong to a hospital family that only the best are invited to join, we invite you to apply today.Qualifications
- Graduate of a Program in Discipline Required
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required to be obtained within 30 days of hire
- West Virginia Physical Therapy Assistant License Required
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.