ER TechLogan, West Virginia
Logan Regional Medical Center is hiring an ER Tech full-time to greet all patients and their families entering the Emergency Department, promote customer service initiatives and thank them as they leave. Coordinates communication between the Emergency Department and the patient’s family. Gives directions to hospital treatment and service areas and may escort patients or visitors to their destination.
At Logan Regional Medical Center, we recognize that our patients deserve qualified, engaged, and competent employees. We know that our employees deserve a working environment that is safe, leaders who are visible and supportive, and opportunities to grow and develop. We have a positive, hopeful, and resilient leadership team that is solely focused on taking care of the heart of the people who work here. If you feel that your skills and compassion fit with our vision for person-centered care and evidence-based practice, and you would like to belong to a hospital family that only the best are invited to join, we invite you to apply today.Qualifications
- Demonstrated positive, approachable personality and attitude with patients, families and co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and connect with patients and families and foster customer loyalty and value.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality service before, during and after hospital visit.
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of HIPAA regulations.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.