Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA - full-time - Lebanon - KYLebanon, Kentucky
Job ID: 355946
Our Physical Therapists love to learn, collaborate and grow as a team. But more than anything else, they love to see patients getting better. In this role, you will evaluate a patient's condition, then develop and execute a treatment plan to help regain movement, reduce pain and restore them to prior levels of function. Join us and add your talents to a positive, fun work environment that embraces individuality, celebrates teamwork, and puts kindness, respect, caring and compassion above all else.
What do you need to be a successful Physical Therapist at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
I love that I’m able to learn from other therapists with more experience and have them mentor me and guide me through, developing my skills.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Professional Choice Account
Free money is set aside for all therapists to help with education, training, and uniforms.
We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapist Assistant in Lebanon, KY. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
- Document resident care in accordance with Rehabcare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
This position offers an exceptional pay rate and benefits package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.