RN SAU PRN DaysLas Vegas, Nevada
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our Charge Nurses answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high reward environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As the most acute level of care in Kindred's continuum, our transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Charge Nurse / RN within our Subacute Unit you will:
- Manage a designated group of nursing employees on a nursing unit and assures smooth operations of the unit for a designated shift. (Could encompass one or more units depending upon size and clinical programs).
- Scope of work may be modified by State specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
As a Charge Nurse / RN within our Subacute Unit you will have:
- Graduate of accredited RN School of Nursing.
- Current valid RN license in the state employed.
- Valid CPR certification.
- At least (1) one year of nursing experience preferred.
- Evidence of continuing education or special preparation or experience in gerontological nursing and/or long term care nursing desirable.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.