Registered Nurse, Full Time Wound Care OutpatientLas Vegas, Nevada
Job ID: 372215
At Kindred, we believe our Nurses are the heart of our organization – from the extraordinary kindness and compassionate they show to the exceptional care they provide. As an RN here, you will engage our patients and their families, helping to ensure the best possible outcomes by reducing lengths of stay and unnecessary re-hospitalizations. Join us and see firsthand what it’s like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered and inspired to be their best and do their best.
What do you need to be a successful Registered Nurse at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
Education is really all it takes to be a nurse. But passion and love for mankind – that’s what it takes to be a good nurse at Kindred.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
- Develop treatment plan according to current wound care protocols; explain dressing rationale, institute preventive measures and monitor results of care delivered; communicate information to Supervisors and Director of Quality Management
- Advise physicians on status of wound patients
- Provide demonstrations on dressing techniques to educate and orient in-services nurses; give hands-on instruction regarding the principles of asceptic technique
- Provide a list of patients with Nosocomial pressure ulcers which includes patient's name, site, state, support surface and dates of evaluation to the Director of Quality Management
- Identify patients requiring debridement procedures and alert attending physician
- Identify nutritional deficiencies, coordinate with Health Care personnel to solve nutrition problems and report results to respective supervisors
- While performing daily rounds, assist in delivery of patient care to accomplish wound care tasks
- Ensure adequate materials are on hand for every patient
- attend wound care education programs designed to enhance the benefits patients can derive from the most recent techniques/procedures available
Wound Care Coordinator, Coord of Wound Care, Coordinator Wound Care, Coordinator of Wound Care, Wound Care, RN, Registered Nurse, WOCN, Wound Care Nurse, Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Hospitals
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.