Medical Records Clerk - SAU FT DaysLas Vegas, Nevada
- Creates and maintains resident medical records for the facility.
- Ensures medical records are complete, assembled in standard order, and filed appropriately.
- Locates, signs out, and delivers medical records and follows-up to ensure they are returned.
- Compiles statistical data such as admissions, discharges, deaths, births, and types of treatment given.
- Operates a computer to enter and retrieve data, type correspondence and produce reports.
- Files documents in accordance with established procedures..
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience as a Medical Records Clerk or with record keeping responsibility in a doctor’s office.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.