Materials Management Clerk PRNLas Vegas, Nevada
- Receive and deliver all supplies; restock and replenish as needed; maintain adequate amounts of sterile and non-sterile items on shelves at all times; rotate sterile supplies as necessary
- Perform data entry of receipts for inventory and non-inventory items as well as other inventory issues; maintain logging, filing and source documents
- Perform periodic cycle counts to validate accuracy of the inventory system
- Regularly inspect patient care units for proper equipment cleaning and functioning, ensuring that all equipment necessary to patient is in proper working condition
- Maintain work areas in clean, neat and orderly condition
Requires a High School diploma or equivalent and at least one year of experience with an inventory control system in a healthcare environment.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.