Human Resources Coordinator - Behavioral Health - Lake Mead, NVLas Vegas, Nevada
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Human Resources Coordinator tojoin the team at Talas Harbor at Lake Meadand have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will:
- As directed, handles and processes all personnel changes and records and maintains employee personnel files.
- Assists with receiving and screening calls and walk-ins and refers them to appropriate personnel. Generates and tracks documentation relating to job descriptions, performance evaluations, monthly/quarterly/annual activity reports.
- Answers general human resources related questions regarding policy, procedures, benefits and record information.
- Coordinates and explains benefit programs to employees.
- Coordinates activities related to the recruitment and retention needs of the hospital.
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will have:
- High school diploma.
- Associate’s degree with emphasis in human resources or related field preferred.
- Professional of Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR) certification preferred.
- Minimum two years’ previous human resource experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.