Culinary Services Manager - Behavioral Health - Las Vegas, NVLas Vegas, Nevada
Kindred Behavioral Health is seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Culinary Services Manager to join the team at Talas Harbor at Lake Meadand have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Culinary Services Manager you will:
- Responsible for organizing and directing the overall operation of the Nutrition & Culinary Services food service function in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local guidelines and regulations, company policies and procedures, and in coordination with the Registered Dietitian / Nutrition & Culinary Services Director, to ensure that quality food service and nutrition care is provided to the patients, employees, and guests.
As a Culinary Services Manager you will have:
Education (one of these is required):
- Registered/licensed Dietitian
- Registered Dietetic Technician
- Certified Dietary Manager (Association of Food & Nutrition Professionals)
- Certified Food Service Manager (CFM; International Food Service Executives Association)
- Food Management Professional (FMP, MFP; National Restaurant Association - ManageFirst™ program)
- Associates degree or higher in food service or restaurant management+ +Must meet state requirements and have frequent, scheduled consultations with registered dietician.
- Food Protection Manager Certification from an ANSI-CFP accredited program
Two years’ experience in food service management.
Experience in hospital setting preferred.
Knowledge and experience with therapeutic diet preparation.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.