Case Management Coordinator, RNLas Vegas, Nevada
Job #: 406089
Acting as a patient advocate, you will coordinate management of care, providing ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, care planning, plan implementation, and overall evaluation of individual patient needs. Whereas most companies only focus on one aspect of clinical care, our Case Managers are full cycle, working on the entire spectrum: from care planning to discharge planning. Join us and experience your best self and work growing and advancing in a highly caring, collaborative and fun environment.
What do you need to be a successful Case Manager at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
Kindred is a great company where you can continue to grow throughout the entire time you're here. You can even start as a CNA and work your way all the way up into management.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits & Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
- Oversees clinical reimbursement and case management services within the center for Medicare A and B, Managed Care, Insurance, and Medicaid (Case Mix). Directs and oversees the implementation of Kindred's case management programs, policies and procedures related to Medicare, Medicaid (Case Mix), and Managed Care to ensure appropriate care is rendered and appropriate reimbursement is obtained.
- Coordinates the timely and effective service delivery for Medicare and Managed Care residents while ensuring quality clinical outcomes with appropriate reimbursement.
- Negotiates with the service providers, payers, and members of the center's care team to meet the resident's care needs. (Includes: labs, x-ray, pharmacy, rehab, ambulance, equipment and supply needs, etc.).
- Advocates on behalf of the resident and center for needed resident resources and services within the reimbursement continuum..
- Works as the liaison between the center, the resident/family, Rehabilitation and other care providers.
- Oversees and monitors MDS documentation and charting requirements that support services provided to meeting billing requirements.Case Manager, Case Management, CM, Utilization Review, CCMC, RN, Registered Nurse, Hospital, Healthcare, Long Term Acute Care, Transitional Care Hospitals, ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, cardio nurse, cardio RN, cardio registered nurse, cardiac nurse, cardiac RN, cardiac registered nurse, case management, case manager, critical care, ER, Emergency Room, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, hospital, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical, medical care, med surg, med-surg, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care RN, palliative care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Oasis, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab registered nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, step down unit, step-down unit, step down unit RN, tele, telemetry, telemetry nurse, telemetry RN, travel nurse, travel RN, travel registered nurse, visit nurse, hospital nurse. hospital RN
- Graduated an accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Valid RN license in the state employed
- Three years of experience in a long term care environment preferred working directly with Medicare and Managed Care Services.
- Experience with the MDS/RAI process and/or case management preferred
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.