Administrative Assistant FT DaysLas Vegas, Nevada
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? Our vision is to be the premier healthcare company in the world, which we will achieve through trusted, innovative, and compassionate partnerships. We have jobs available for approximately 38,000 employees in 45 states.
At Kindred Healthcare we provide care and support in the most appropriate care setting for those recovering from illness or injury. Whether a patient receives care in our hospitals or in one of our rehabilitation facilities, our purpose is to ensure they recover to the fullest extent possible.
As an Administrative Assistant / Medical Staff Coordinator you will:
- Coordinate schedules, make appointments, arrange travel.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities.
- Record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Read/route incoming mail.
- Compose and type routine correspondence.
- Create and maintain electronic spreadsheets and databases.
- Conduct research and produce financial, statistical, narrative and other reports.
- Assist with maintaining budgets.
As an Administrative Assistant / Medical Staff Coordinator you will have:
- Ability to organize, prioritize, follow-up and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- A critical thinker with the ability to maintain confidentiality and be accurate, concise and detail-oriented.
- Skilled in the development and use of spreadsheets and word processing is required.
- A High School diploma (or equivalent) and two (2) years' experience as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.