Nurse Manager- Langhorne, PALanghorne, Pennsylvania
The first and only freestanding, inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital in Bucks County.
St Mary Rehabilitation Hospital is proud to be recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Rehabilitation Hospitals in 2021.
St. Mary Rehabilitation Hospital (SMRH) embraces the tradition of excellence for which St. Mary Medical Center is known. We are very proud of our patient outcomes.
St Mary Rehab Hospital has been ranked in the top 25 percent of all rehab hospitals by UDS (Uniform Data Systems) for multiple years.
Our state-of-the-art, acute rehabilitation hospital features 50 spacious, private rooms and two specialty units (brain injury and stroke recovery).
Our highly skilled, clinical staff is dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have suffered:
Neurological conditions including:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Guillian-Barre Syndrome
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Orthopedic Injury
Medically Complex Illnesses including:
- Cardiac Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Renal disease
The Nurse Manager functions under the direction and supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer and assumes responsibility for the Nursing Department. The Nurse Manager in collaboration with the CNO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret and ensure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards. The Nurse Manager supervises the Clinical Supervisors, Charge Nurses, RNs, LPN/LVNs, CNAs/NAs and Unit Secretaries. The Nurse Manager is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters. The Nurse Manager reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program. BSN Preferred.
- Current unrestricted state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- CRRN Certification preferred
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing leadership preferred.
- Minimum of two years previous rehab nursing experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.