Environmental Services Aide - Full-TimeLanghorne, Pennsylvania
The first and only freestanding, inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital in Bucks County. St Mary Rehabilitation Hospital is proud to be recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Rehabilitation Hospitals in 2021.
St. Mary Rehabilitation Hospital (SMRH) embraces the tradition of excellence for which St. Mary Medical Center is known. We are very proud of our patient outcomes.
St Mary Rehab Hospital has been ranked in the top 25 percent of all rehab hospitals by UDS (Uniform Data Systems) for multiple years.
Our state-of-the-art, acute rehabilitation hospital features 50 spacious, private rooms and two specialty units (brain injury and stroke recovery).
Our highly skilled, clinical staff is dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have suffered:
Neurological conditions including:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Guillian-Barre Syndrome
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Orthopedic Injury
Medically Complex Illnesses including:
- Cardiac Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Renal disease
Cleans and services building areas including patient rooms, common areas, floors, office areas etc. Moves furniture, trash, equipment and supplies and performs a variety of environmental services duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, safe and sanitary condition.
- Clean patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, corridors, walls and windows daily or as scheduled.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub and/or shine floors; replace paper and soap produces in restrooms, clean mirrors, sinks and toilets, etc.
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery including vacuums and floor scrubbers.
- Collect and remove trash from building each day.
- Perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Report any malfunctions and maintenance problems. May perform minor repairs such as changing light bulbs as needed.
- Responsible for stocking linens throughout the hospital.
- Assists with office or room moves if needed.
- Adheres to all infection control policies and procedures. Reports safety hazards to supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with patients, visitors and other hospital staff.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.