Clinical Liaison - Full-TimeLanghorne, Pennsylvania
The first and only freestanding, inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital in Bucks County.
St Mary Rehabilitation Hospital is proud to be recognized by Newsweek as one of America’s Best Rehabilitation Hospitals in 2021.
St. Mary Rehabilitation Hospital (SMRH) embraces the tradition of excellence for which St. Mary Medical Center is known. We are very proud of our patient outcomes.
St Mary Rehab Hospital has been ranked in the top 25 percent of all rehab hospitals by UDS (Uniform Data Systems) for multiple years.
Our state-of-the-art, acute rehabilitation hospital features 50 spacious, private rooms and two specialty units (brain injury and stroke recovery).
Our highly skilled, clinical staff is dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have suffered:
Neurological conditions including:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Guillian-Barre Syndrome
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Orthopedic Injury
Medically Complex Illnesses including:
- Cardiac Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Renal disease
Successful candidate’s will initiate one on one dialog with potential referral sources and maintain position relationships with current referral sources. They will design, develop and drive cutting edge sales strategies designed to increase patient admissions that leverage partner’s core competence in the area of rehabilitating medically complex patients.
The successful candidate will leverage their clinical and sales expertise to promote the Hospital to prospective referral sources aiding in the patient admissions/referral process. This process begins with identifying new prospects, educating them on Hospital and clearly establishing how we are able to differentiate ourselves from the competition. Through the building of long term relationships with these referring facilities and physicians, the successful candidate will facilitate the identification and assessment of future patient admissions factoring in length of stay, and level of acuity which should align with the outcomes expected from Kindred’s clinical expertise in rehabilitation and nursing. The candidate can expect to spend most of their time (80% or more) in the field, making presentations, assess patients and building these long term relationships.
- Assist and coordinate in-take and pre-admission screening process.
- Perform on-site (typically in referring facility) clinical judgment to determined appropriateness of patient for admission.
- Communicates to patients and families rehabilitation and facility options. Communicates to patients determined appropriate for admission the patient’s expectations and requirements for participation.
- Secures information relating to patients resources and benefits.
- Demonstrates knowledge of growth, development, and the aging process for the planning and delivery of age-appropriate care.
- Functions as initial contact for external case management and discharge planner personnel with payors and hospital facilities.
- Completes face to face, in-service education contacts to physicians. And face-to-face, in-service educational contacts to case managers, and other professionals.
- Inform and educate physicians, case managers, and other decision makers about the Hospital and acute rehabilitation services.
- Clinical Licensure required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous marketing/sales experience preferred
- Previous clinical experience preferred with demonstrated skills in clinical assessment and EMR systems.
- Formal Sales Training preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.