Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Full-Time - DaysLanghorne, Pennsylvania
The first and only freestanding, inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital in Bucks County.
St. Mary Rehabilitation Hospital (SMRH) embraces the tradition of excellence for which St. Mary Medical Center is known. We are very proud of our patient outcomes.
St Mary Rehab Hospital has been ranked in the top 25 percent of all rehab hospitals by UDS (Uniform Data Systems) for multiple years.
Our state-of-the-art, acute rehabilitation hospital features 50 spacious, private rooms and two specialty units (brain injury and stroke recovery).
Our highly skilled, clinical staff is dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have suffered:
Neurological conditions including:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Guillian-Barre Syndrome
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Orthopedic Injury
Medically Complex Illnesses including:
- Cardiac Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Renal disease
Assist nursing staff with patients’ personal care, emotional support, and activities of daily living. More complex duties performed under supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
- Performs patient care responsibilities considering needs specific to the standard of care for patient’s age.
- Provides morning care which may include bed bath, shower or whirlpool, oral hygiene, combing hair, back care, changing bed linens, cleaning over bed table and bedside stand, straightening room and other general care as necessary throughout the day.
- Provides evening care which includes hands/face washing as needed, oral hygiene, back rubs, peri-care, freshening linen, cleaning over bed tables, straightening room and other general care as needed.
- Notifies appropriate licensed personnel when patient complains of pain.
- Prepares patients for meals; serves and removes food trays and assists with meals or feeds patients if necessary.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Completion of course for nursing assistants
- Current state certification as a Nursing Assistant
- CPR/BCLS Certification
- Minimum six months experience in an acute or long term facility preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.