Registered Nurse (RN) Lancaster, Pennsylvania
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Opportunities available - 12 hour shift 7pm - 7am
Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital, a joint venture between Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health and Kindred Healthcare, is the only freestanding inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Lancaster County. Conveniently located off of US Route 30, Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital features 59 private patient rooms. Our highly skilled team of nurses and therapists work together to provide a personalized intensive rehabilitation treatment care plan to optimize patient quality outcomes and restore independence.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
- Accurately performs patient assessments and identifies patient needs.
- Identifies and initiates appropriate nursing interventions.
- Provides patient and family teaching throughout the rehabilitation stay and prior to discharge.
- Provides care appropriate to condition and age of the patient.
- Works cooperatively and actively participates with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement (CQPI).
- Maintains positive relationships with all customers.
- Promotes rehabilitation nursing philosophy and scope of practice.
- Actively participates in team conferences.
- Performs timely and appropriate documentation relating to medical necessity in the medical record.
- Responsible for completion and revision of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each patient.
- Performs timely and accurate QI assessments.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and complies with appropriate and approved safety standards.
- Supports the leadership for the hospital in a professional manner and acts as a role model.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.