Registered Nurse (RN) - Lancaster Rehabilitation HospitalLancaster, Pennsylvania
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus
Opportunities available on 3rd (11:00pm-7:30am) shift.
Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital, a joint venture between Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health and Kindred Healthcare, is the only freestanding inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Lancaster County. Conveniently located off of US Route 30, Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital features 59 private patient rooms. Our highly skilled team of nurses and therapists work together to provide a personalized intensive rehabilitation treatment care plan to optimize patient quality outcomes and restore independence.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s "Most Admired Healthcare Company" for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives."
We offer a generous and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid Time off (accrual begins on first day of employment),
- Medical plans including company paid Health Savings Account Contribution,
- Company paid short and long term disability insurance and life insurance,
- Tuition and Seminar Reimbursement,
- Additional pay and a bonus for the Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) credential.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary. Communicates changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate. Participates in discharge planning process.
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduate from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- BCLS certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.