Nutritional Services Aide Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Prepares food trays for general and therapeutic diets and prepares special diet foods as necessary.
- Prepares and delivers items as requested by patient care units or patients.
- Maintains tray line in a clean, neat and organized manner and puts clean dishes and utensils away.
- Loads and oversees dishwashers and washes specified items by hand, i.e., pots, pans, knives.
- Disposes of trash and garbage in appropriate manner and as needed.
- Mops floors, cleans walk-in refrigerators and storage areas as scheduled and as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Prior food service or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and interpersonal skills
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.