Rehab Agency Administrator( PT or OT)- Full Time- Laguna Hills, CALaguna Hills, California
The incumbent shall be responsible for the. Aspects of the operation of the agency as scope of service provided, budgetary and fiscal matters, personnel and other areas necessary to effectively direct operational activities. Educational topics necessary to increase the skills and knowledge of the agency staff will be identified by the administrator and in-services will be scheduled. The incumbent plans, directs, coordinates and supervises applicable activities in the agency to ensure that company and agency client goals are met. The incumbent shall also demonstrate accountability for and contribution to company-wide program development, quality improvement, problem solving, productivity enhancement and profitability in a cross departmental and interdisciplinary environment.
1. Along with the area manager ensures staffing, Program Coordinator supervision and development.
2. Participate in continuing education/professional development activities.
3. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
4. Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client and RehabCare Group.
5. Maintain memberships in applicable professional organizations.
6. Monitors Accounts Receivable for the Rehabilitation Agency
7. Monitors agency performance.
8. Develop performance improvement/correction plans as needed.
9. Develop and maintain positive relationship with client administration.
10. Investigate and coordinate new business opportunities.
11. Represent company to professional and other audiences in assigned region.
The incumbent shall, at a minimum, be a graduate of a four-year bachelor degree program and has experience or specialized training in the administration of health institutions or agencies or is qualifies and has experience in one of the professional health discipline. Must be a Physical or Occupational Therapist.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.