Chief Financial OfficerLa Mirada, California
- Participate in long- and short-term financial planning processes
- Direct development of accounting, admissions, credit/collections and internal control policies
- Assist in evaluating adequacy of hospital insurance coverage and analyze risk management and insurance reports
- Ensure effective integration of General Accounting and Financial Services Department functions with those of other hospital departments
- Recommend appropriate strategies to respond to projected economic trends and regulatory changes to achieve established financial objectives
- Analyze financial implications of proposed capital projects/expenditures
- Serve as liaison between department directors and hospital administrators to coordinate interdepartmental planning
- Provide advice and guidance to department managers/staff regarding accounting/financial matters and analysis of financial reports
Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
Master's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
Licensed Certified Public Accountant preferred.
Five years' prior management experience in a hospital or healthcare setting.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.