Knoxville Rehabilitation Hospital - Knoxville, TN
1250 Tennova Medical Way
Kindred Healthcare has partnered with Tennova Healthcare and the University of Tennessee Medical Center to open the brand new 57-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Knoxville, Tennessee. Knoxville Rehabilitation Hospital provides care for patients across an 11-county region with impairments resulting from a traumatic medical situation, such as stroke, serious spinal cord and brain injury, neurologic illness, major multiple trauma, and orthopedic conditions with complex or profound impairments. Although the majority of patients are seniors, Knoxville Rehabilitation Hospital is equipped to also treat younger patients recovering from traumatic incidents.
With more than 20 standalone inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs) across a dozen states, Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services (KHRS) is a partner of choice for many major hospital systems in the creation and success of joint-venture operations that outperform in both clinical and financial outcomes. We bring proven rehabilitation management and services expertise that benefits our partners as well as the nearly 50,000 IRF patients we see each year who seek to recover and get home quickly from any of a number of conditions, including stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopedic injury, neurological conditions, amputation and trauma.
Cleans and services building areas including patient rooms, common areas, floors, office areas etc. Moves furniture, trash, equipment and supplies and performs a variety of environmental services duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, safe and sanitary condition.
- Clean patient rooms, restrooms, lounges, offices, corridors, walls and windows daily or as scheduled.
- Vacuum, sweep, mop, scrub and/or shine floors; replace paper and soap products in restrooms, clean mirrors, sinks and toilets, etc.
- Operate various types of equipment and machinery including vacuums and floor scrubbers.
- Collect and remove trash from building each day.
- Perform all duties in a safe and professional manner and in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Report any malfunctions and maintenance problems. May perform minor repairs such as changing light bulbs as needed.
- Responsible for stocking linens throughout the hospital.
- Assists with office or room moves if needed.
- Adheres to all infection control policies and procedures. Reports safety hazards to supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Graudate or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Previous cleaning or housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with patients, visitors and other hospital staff.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.