Chief Executive Officer - Knoxville Rehabilitation Hospital - Knoxville, TNKnoxville, Tennessee
Construction has begun on the new Knoxville Rehabilitation Hospital in West Knoxville, TN!
Tennova Healthcare and The University of Tennessee Medical Center have partnered with Kindred Healthcare for the 57-bed facility which will help patients recover from stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, and other complex conditions.
5 years of successful healthcare management experience, 3-5 years as hospital/healthcare facility CEO/COO preferred, rehabilitation hospital experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Rehabilitation operations experience required
- Med-Surg hospitals and systems (for profit and non-profit) knowledge a plus
- Basic computer knowledge including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Clinical and Administrative Management experience a plus
- Experience with a start-up hospital desired
- Passion for superior clinical outcomes/programs, superior patient satisfaction and partner relationships required.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.