Program Director Kinston, North Carolina
- Responsible for the total operation of the rehabilitation program.
- Accountability for budgeting, program growth, Human Resources management expense management, program development, quality and outcome improvement and productivity management in an interdisciplinary fashion.
- Role model for adherence to LifePoint Health policies, procedures, communication and serves as the "face" of the program at the hospital.
- The operations of the unit shall reflect LifePoint's mission and vision.
As a Program Director you will have:
- At minimum be a graduate of a four year bachelor degree program
- Preference for clinical experience with a degree as a Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), Speech Language Therapist (SLP) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- A track record of successful management experience in an Acute Rehabilitation Unit (or like experience) coupled with strong business, interpersonal, organizational and entrepreneurial skill is necessary
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.