Program Director III, Physical Therapy - ARUKinston, North Carolina
Job #: 390105
The Program Director will lead a team of therapists to ensure they provide clinically appropriate care to all of our patients. They are responsible for providing guidance and support to their team and to act as a liaison to our customers. The Program Director works with their team to ensure timely and accurate documentation. The Program Director provides training and development opportunities to their staff. They work with the facility to develop programs that will benefit the patients and assure long term result from their therapy.
What do you need to be a successful Program Director at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
Great Workplace. Very supportive management. Flexible work schedule. Great documentation system. Company values and mission align with my own.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
Position: Program Director
Profession: Physical Therapist
Setting: Acute Rehab Unit (ARU)
City / State: Kinston, NC
Kindred Rehabilitation Services is
the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the country.
Through RehabCare and Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we provide
leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across different settings
in the care continuum and have been managing rehab for more than 30 years.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8 years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
The incumbent may be responsible for providing therapy services including assessment as applicable, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also be accountable for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving, community education, and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
1. Ensure for program staffing team supervision and development.
2. Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
3. Coordinate the development of team members through structured activities.
4. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
5. Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client SNF and RehabCare Group.
6. Contribute to client relations and community education activities.
7. Assures that all patient care activities are performed according to the company policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
8. Participate in coordination of facility quality management and program evaluation activities.
9. Participate in survey preparation activities
10. Interact with assigned program consultant.
11. Participate in facility safety committee activities.
12. Manage the delivery of care in the most cost effective manner.
13. Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.