Receptionist - IRF Part-TimeKeller, Texas
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Keller is a 36 bed Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility (IRF), located in Keller, TX and is a partnership between Kindred Healthcare and Texas Health Resources. We offer specialized treatment programs for patients recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation and orthopedic injury. Our rehabilitation programs are centered around the individual needs of each patient to improve health, function and quality of life.
We are looking for a part-time/PRN Receptionist to work the afternoon/evening shift and occasional weekday and weekend fill in. The Receptionist answers telephones, greets and assists visitors and assists in performing clerical tasks. He or she possesses good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. He/she is the face of the hospital as they are the first person anyone sees when coming in.
- Answers and transfers incoming calls.
- Processes mailing labels for outgoing mail. Brings mail to and from the mailbox and sorts it accurately.
- Assists coworkers with various documents using Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word.
- Maintains confidentiality of all data.
- Supports the administration team with miscellaneous projects.
- Directly communicates with and assists hospital customers.
- The employee must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance to reflect proper image for the Hospital and the board members, medical staff, community leaders and fellow employees.
- Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information, and carry out duties independently.
- Must be cooperative and have the desire to be a team player.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Experience in administrative role or as a student in higher education.
- Proficient in use of computers.
- Customer service experience or aptitude to be able to deal tactfully with patients, physicians, visitors and the general public.
- Team oriented, positive attitude and takes imitative during down time.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.