Nurse Manager - IRFKeller, Texas
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital Keller is located in beautiful Keller, TX that is a joint venture between Texas Health Resource and LifePoint Healthcare. It is a 36-bed rehabilitation hospital serve patients recovering from strokes and other long-term illnesses or injuries and feature specialized clinical programs.
The Nurse Manager functions under the direction and supervision of the Chief Nursing Officer and assumes responsibility for the Nursing Department. The Nurse Manager in collaboration with the CNO and leadership team assists to implement, interpret and ensure compliance with policies and procedures including regulatory and accreditation standards. The Nurse Manager supervises the Clinical Supervisors, Charge Nurses, RNs, LPN/LVNs, CNAs/NAs and Unit Secretaries. The Nurse Manager is responsible for implementing hospital goals and objectives based on budget parameters. The Nurse Manager reinforces the mission and vision of the hospital in all interactions.
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program. BSN Preferred.
- Current unrestricted state licensure as Registered Nurse.
- CPR/BCLS certification. ACLS preferred.
- CRRN Certification preferred
- Minimum of two years of previous nursing leadership preferred.
- Minimum of two years previous rehab nursing experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.