Director, Plant Operations - IRFKeller, Texas
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital Keller is located in beautiful Keller, TX that is a joint venture between Texas Health Resource and Kindred Healthcare. It is a 36-bed rehabilitation hospital serve patients recovering from strokes and other long-term illnesses or injuries and feature specialized clinical programs.
The Director of Plant Operations is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and/or completing all activities of the Plant Operations Department which are necessary in maintaining the physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utility systems and grounds of the hospital in an operative and safe working condition. Responsible for maintaining performance improvement activities within the Plant Operations Department and ensuring Joint Commission preparedness to comply with Environment of Care and Life Safety requirements. Also oversees the Environmental Services Department.
- One (1) year certificate from college or technical school; or 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of utility systems management.
- Experience in hospital operations and Joint Commission preparedness highly preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.