Job Fair - October 15th - Registered Nurses (RN), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Respiratory Therapists (RT)Kansas City, Missouri
Job ID: 393329
At Kindred, we believe our Nurses are the heart of our organization – from the extraordinary kindness and compassionate they show to the exceptional care they provide. As an RN here, you will engage our patients and their families, helping to ensure the best possible outcomes by reducing lengths of stay and unnecessary re-hospitalizations. Join us and see firsthand what it’s like to grow and advance in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is supported, empowered and inspired to be their best and do their best.
What do you need to be a successful Registered Nurse at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
Education is really all it takes to be a nurse. But passion and love for mankind – that’s what it takes to be a good nurse at Kindred.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
Bonuses & Recognition
Retention bonus, Employee of the Month Recognition, and Individual Recognition for going “Above & Beyond”.
Sign on Bonus up to $10,000 for Full-Time RNs!Heroes Work Here
On Thursday, October 15th, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. we are hosting a hiring event at every Kindred Hospital Northland. If you are a Registered Nurse (RN), a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or a Respiratory Therapist (RT), then join us for this opportunity.
- Please note that each hospital will be practicing social distancing and other measures for onsite safety. Onsite you will be able to speak directly with an experienced nurse or RT, meet hospital leadership and interview on the spot.
- We look forward to connecting with you!
Thursday, October 15, 2020
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Kindred Hospital Northland
500 NW 68th St
Kansas City, MO 64118
Talent Acquisition Manager
As a Registered Nurse (RN), a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Respiratory Therapist (RT) you will have:
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse / RN.
- Current Nursing Assistant Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA.
- Minimum six (6) months experience in an acute care setting or long term care facility.
- Current Respiratory Therapist license issued from your state.
- Current credentials as Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT or CRT) issued by the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC). BLS and ACLS Certification required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in an acute care setting preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.