HospitalistKansas City, Missouri
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients in hospital setting.
- Performs medical duties in diagnostic and special services.
- Confers with attending and staff physicians regarding care and treatment of patients, and assists them in examining and treating patients.
- Works nursing personnel regarding the care of patients.
- Assists in epidemiological work and the enforcement of rules relating to communicable disease control.
- Provides general medical consultation services.
- Determines the necessity for and interprets laboratory reports.
- Conducts post-mortem examinations and assists in carrying out laboratory studies to discover the main and contributing causes of death.
Degree leading to licensure as a physician.
State Physicians and Surgeons Certificate authorized by the Board of Medical Examiners of the State.
Established career treating acutely ill patients.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.