Registered Nurse - Short Term OptionIndianapolis, Indiana
Short Term Option Days $60/hr
Community North Rehab Hospital is seeking RNs to join our 13 week contracts! This would include working 3-12 hrs shifts per week. (72hrs per pay period) This is a great opportunity!
Community Rehabilitation Hospital North is a state-of-the-art, 60-bed inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced the debilitating effects of a severe injury or illness
The Registered Nurse (RN) functions under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager. The RN provides nursing care to patients meeting the standards necessary for inpatient rehabilitation. The RN is responsible for quality outcome-oriented patient care and is accountable for the delivery of safe care. The RN also assumes responsibility and accountability for the care of those patients being treated by Licensed Practical Nurses and Patient Support Technicians as assigned. The RN may be assigned to orient staff and/or students and to, occasionally assume the duties and responsibilities of their supervisor in the absence.Qualifications
- Graduate of a registered nursing program with current RN licensure in the state of Indiana
- Accredited nursing program preferred.
- Current BLS required
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and hospital specific programs such as Epic and UDS.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.