Registered Nurse - Nights Indianapolis, Indiana
RN Nights - Indianapolis, IN
Community Rehabilitation Hospital North
Shift: 6:30 PM - 7:00 AM
$10,000 Sign on Bonus!
Our staff can expect:
- Low nurse to patient ratios
- Career Growth Opportunities/Apprenticeship/CRRN Programs
- Competitive Pay, new rates starting at $30.91
- Tuition Reimbursement available
- Sign On Bonus
Our 63,000 square foot facility has 60 beds and serves as a Midwestern regional provider for patients with complex physical and neurological injuries and has an advanced accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in Adult Inpatient Care and for their Inpatient Brain Injury Specialty Program, Stroke Specialty Program and Amputee Program as well as Joint Commission disease-specific certifications in Stroke and Amputee Rehabilitation.
The Registered Nurse (RN) functions under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager. The RN provides nursing care to patients meeting the standards necessary for inpatient rehabilitation. The RN is responsible for quality outcome-oriented patient care and is accountable for the delivery of safe care. The RN also assumes responsibility and accountability for the care of those patients being treated by Licensed Practical Nurses and Patient Support Technicians as assigned. The RN may be assigned to orient staff and/or students and to, occasionally assume the duties and responsibilities of their supervisor in the absence.Qualifications
- Graduate of a registered nursing program with current RN licensure in the state of Indiana
- Accredited nursing program preferred.
- Current BLS required
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and hospital specific programs such as Epic and UDS.
Must work every 3rd weekend
*2 year commitment with sign on bonus
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.