Receptionist - Community Rehabilitation Hospital North Indianapolis, Indiana
Community Rehabilitation Hospital North, located on the Community Hospital North medical campus and in partnership with Kindred Healthcare, is an inpatient facility that offers superior access and the latest equipment to improve the lives of individuals with a broad range of diagnoses - from brain and spinal cord injury to stroke and amputation.
Our 63,000 square foot facility has 60 beds and serves as a Midwestern regional provider for patients with complex physical and neurological injuries and has an advanced accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in Adult Inpatient Care and for their Inpatient Brain Injury Specialty Program and Stroke Specialty Program.
**The schedule for this position is 3:30-8p M-F, every other weekend 7a-7p.
This person answers telephones, greets and assists visitors and assists in performing clerical tasks. He or she possesses good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and must be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Manages incoming calls.
· Processes outgoing mail as needed (support groups, etc.).
· Assists coworkers with documents using Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, and Word
· Maintains confidentiality of all data.
· Assists with the admission process by obtaining signatures on evening shift and by
scanning documents into RGN as needed and as time permits.
· Supports the administration team and other departments with miscellaneous projects.
· Coordinates application process for perspective new hires as needed.
· Directly communicates with and assists hospital customers.
· The employee must maintain a professional demeanor and appearance to reflect proper
image for the Hospital and the board members, medical staff, community leaders and
· Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret
information, and carry out duties independently
· Assign and handout zone phones to nursing staff.Qualifications
·High School diploma or GED required.
·Documented experience in administrative or executive secretary role or similar position.
·Proficient use of computer word processing.
·Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
·Ability to deal tactfully with patients, physicians, visitors and the general public.
·Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
·Ability to minimize waste of supplies, misuse of equipment, etc.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.