Patient Support Technician - Days - Community Rehabilitation North HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Community Rehabilitation Hospital North, located on the Community Hospital North medical campus and in partnership with Kindred Healthcare, is an inpatient facility that offers superior access and the latest equipment to improve the lives of individuals with a broad range of diagnoses - from brain and spinal cord injury to stroke and amputation.
Our 63,000 square foot facility has 60 beds and serves as a Midwestern regional provider for patients with complex physical and neurological injuries and has an advanced accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in Adult Inpatient Care and for their Inpatient Brain Injury Specialty Program and Stroke Specialty Program.
The Patient Support Technician functions provides ongoing care and assistance to patients in a willing and courteous manner and in accordance with corporate, hospital, and unit standards. They will establish and maintain a safe environment conducive to effective team functioning, positive patient outcomes, and personal safety.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required
- CNA preferred.
- Current BLS required or must be obtained during orientation.
- Previous patient care experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and hospital specific programs such UDS.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.