Manager, Health Information ManagementIndianapolis, Indiana
Community Rehabilitation Hospital North, located on the Community Hospital North medical campus and in partnership with Kindred Healthcare, is an inpatient facility that offers superior access and the latest equipment to improve the lives of individuals with a broad range of diagnoses - from brain and spinal cord injury to stroke and amputation.
Our 63,000 square foot facility has 60 beds and serves as a Midwestern regional provider for patients with complex physical and neurological injuries and has an advanced accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in Adult Inpatient Care and for their Inpatient Brain Injury Specialty Program, Stroke Specialty Program and Amputee Program as well as Joint Commission disease-specific certifications in Stroke and Amputee Rehabilitation.
Responsible for planning, developing and maintaining the Health Information Services department of the hospital in accordance with state and federal guidelines, accreditation standards as well as hospital policies and procedures.Qualifications
- RHIT (or eligible) or RHIA (or eligible) or Coding Certification by AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association) required.
- Prefer two+ (2) years experience in health information leadership in a health-related facility; preferably a hospital setting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English, additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must have good organizational skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information and carry out duties independently.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.