LPN - NightsIndianapolis, Indiana
LPN - Nights - Indianapolis, IN
$5,000 Sign On BONUS!
Our staff can expect
- Low nurse to patient ratios
- Career Growth Opportunities/Apprenticeship/CRRN Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement available
- Sign On Bonus
Our 63,000 square foot facility has 60 beds and serves as a Midwestern regional provider for patients with complex physical and neurological injuries and has an advanced accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in Adult Inpatient Care and for their Inpatient Brain Injury Specialty Program, Stroke Specialty Program and Amputee Program as well as Joint Commission disease-specific certifications in Stroke and Amputee Rehabilitation.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical, mental, and emotional aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations all under the supervision of a registered nurse.Qualifications
- Graduate of Licensed Practical Nurse program with current licensure in state of Indiana
- Accredited nursing program preferred.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills as required.
Must work every 3rd weekend
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.