IRF-PAI Assistant- Part TIme- Hutchinson, KSHutchinson, Kansas
The IRF-PAI Assistant provides support to the IRF-PAI Coordinator and/or Program Director/ Designee for oversight and coordination of the timely and accurate completion of the Patient Assessment Instrument for each rehabilitation inpatient. This individual gathers, enters and edits the information contained in the PAI for each patient with review by a clinician to assure accuracy in the scoring of functional status and reflection of the patient’s care needs. In addition, this position may assist in the ongoing monitoring of identified benchmarks for the inpatient population. The Patient Assessment Instrument Assistant has access to confidential patient information and maintains confidentiality of all information.
- Support in coordination of the IRF-PAI completion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Gathering and input of data, transmission of data to Medicare.
- Assists with education of staff regarding PPS and FIMS/Quality Indicators (QIs).
- Assists with monitoring and management of CMS compliance.
- Routine internal contacts include all clinical members of the interdisciplinary team.
- External contacts are employees of the client facility.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Previous experience working in inpatient rehabilitation is preferred
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.