RN Nurse Manager ARU, Acute Rehab Houston, Texas | Sugar Land, Texas
What makes KindredHealthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As the most acute level of care in Kindred’s continuum, our transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Nurse Manager (RN) within our Acute Rehabilitation Unit (ARU) Management you will:
- Be responsible for implementing the mission, vision, policies, goals, and objectives of the organization and the nursing/clinical services within their area(s).
- Acts as the liaison between rehabilitation nursing, other disciplines, and administration.
- In the liaison role, rehabilitation nurse manager shall promote the philosophy and goals of the organization, the development of team relationships, and congruent rehabilitation practices.
- The Rehabilitation Nurse Manager shall allocate available resources for the efficient delivery of rehabilitation care and participate in executive decision making related to departmental functions.
As a Nurse Manager (RN) within our Acute Rehabilitation Unit (ARU) Management you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse / RN licensure appropriate to State regulations.
- At least BLS CPR Certification.
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in an inpatient hospital setting, rehabilitation preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing leadership preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.