Registered Nurse - ARU- Nights Acute RehabHouston, Texas
What makes KindredHealthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our Registered Nurses answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our nurses provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As the most acute level of care in Kindred’s continuum, our transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our Registered Nurses play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Registered Nurse / RN within our Acute Rehabilitation Unit (ARU) Management you will:
- Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary.
- Communicates changes in patient's clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate.
- Participates in discharge planning process.
As a Registered Nurse / RN within our Acute Rehabilitation Unit (ARU) Management you will have:
- Graduation from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as Registered Nurse / RN.
- CPR/BCLS certification.
- ACLS preferred.
- CRRN Preferred.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.