Clinical Liaison - Full-Time- Hot Springs, ARHot Springs, Arkansas
Job #: 418230
Our results-driven Clinical Liaison has an abundance of positivity and enthusiasm in addition to being a self-starter. Specifically, the Clinical Liaison will educate the community about the services provided, and develop and maintain positive relationships with patients, families, and medical professionals. The Clinical Liaison will facilitate the identification and assessment of medically appropriate patients for potential admission to the acute rehabilitation setting. The Clinical Liaison also will have the ability to use their clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment and enjoy the flexibility of working independently while being a part of a dedicated and talented team. Join us as a business partner and add your talents to a positive, fun work environment that embraces individuality, celebrates teamwork, and puts kindness, respect, caring and compassion above all else.
What do you need to be a successful Clinical Liaison at Kindred? Here are the top traits we’re looking for:
- Team player
- Relationship expertise
- Good listener
Patients who have undergone major surgery, illness or suffered catastrophic injuries often require different levels of help during their recovery – going from acute care, through post-acute and then on to rehabilitation – before they can return to a normal life. In my role I offer referral facilities a proven and recognized resource for their patients who need advanced rehabilitative services. And personally for me, I am honored to play a part in our patient’s recovery by providing the link to the care they need to get back home with their families.
A View of Kindred
We offer a variety of Health Savings Account (HSA) and PPO plan options.
Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
Paid Time Off
Your work/life balance is important to us. We offer our employees a flexible Paid Time Off program.
We offer tools, resources and support for weight loss, stress reduction, smoking cessation and making overall healthier choices.
Community involvement is consistent with our company's principles and with our mission of customer service and quality care.
Benefits and Recognition
Our goal is to offer valuable compensation and incentive programs that enables us to attract, reward, retain, and motivate highly qualified individuals. Compensation can include bonus plans and recognition for going above & beyond.
If you love healthcare but would like to try something new this may be the opportunity for you!
Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services in Hot Springs, AR is currently seeking an enthusiastic Clinical Liaison to join our team! Kindred Healthcare is the largest diversified provider of post-acute care services in the United States. A Fortune magazine Most Admired Healthcare Company for seven years, Kindred's mission is to promote healing, provide hope, preserve dignity and produce value for each patient, resident, family member, customer, employee and shareholder we serve.
As a Clinical Liaison, you will have the ability to use your clinical skills while working in a strategic business environment. Successful Liaisons will educate the community about the services provided by Kindred and will develop and maintain positive relationships with families, caregivers, medical professionals and the communities we serve. Through the building of long term relationships, the Liaison will facilitate the identification of medically appropriate patients and assessment of patient/resident admissions factoring in length of stay and level of acuity which should align with the outcomes expected from Kindred’s clinical expertise in rehabilitation and nursing. In addition, the Liaison:
- Educates existing and new referral sources, medical professionals and the community on Kindred’s core competence in rehabilitation by utilizing clinical outcomes
- Manages referrals and admissions generated through their assigned territory by representing the hospital with professionalism
- Conducts patient assessments and coordinates transfer of medically appropriate patients for admission to the acute rehabilitation setting
- Maintains effective communication and ability to connect with patients, families, physicians, case managers, nurses and insurance case managers
- Designs and develops marketing strategies for their assigned territory designed to increase patient admissions that leverage Kindred’s core competence in the area of rehabilitating medically complex patients/residents who require an extended stay in a healthcare setting.
- Provides referral sources, medical professionals, the community, patients and caregivers with education on Kindred’s clinical expertise in rehabilitation and clearly establishes how Kindred is able to differentiate themselves from their competition
- Participates in continuing education/professional development activities
License or Certification:
- Valid state driver’s license
- Clinical Licensure required
Education and Experience:
- College degree required
- Minimum of three years of Clinical/Case Management experience preferred
- Minimum two years demonstrated full life cycle sales experience from lead generation, educating the client, persistent follow up and follow through on all leads, issues and success stories preferred
- Strong preference given to candidates who have previously operated in the sales function of a durable medical equipment, institutional pharmaceutical or healthcare setting company
- Knowledge of acute hospitals and postacute settings preferred
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes an invaluable orientation program, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and much more while working with a healthcare leader!
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.