Materials Management Supervisor Full TimeHollywood, Florida
- Directs and develops policies, procedures and standards for procurement.
- Monitors performance of the materials management systems by reviewing reports of purchasing, warehousing and inventory activity.
- Directs the preparation of the supplies budget for all service units in the medical center, and analyzes expenditure patterns and usage trends.
- Directs a staff responsible for the preparation of vendor agreements, determination of efficient utilization of storage space.
- Establishes and implements controls to ensure appropriate submission, billing and payment cycles.
- Ensures that accurate and timely billing is being done by staff members in accordance with established procedure and third-party requirements.
High school diploma or GED
Three years of related administrative, managerial and/or supervisory experience in materials management.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.