Revenue Cycle CoordinatorHollywood, Florida
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred’s transitional care hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients.
As a Case Management Denials Coordinatoryou will:
- Under supervision of the District Director of Case Management or designee, assists with the denial prevention efforts with the District’s facilites around concurrent reviews.
- Monitors the concurrent review process related to the contuned stay authorization and is responsible for deial tracking of designated buildings.
- Serves as a liason between case management staff, CBO, controllers, CDM, and Dsitrict leaders as it relates to concurrent review authorizations and denial issues.
- Physicians, managers, and staff for the management of infectious and/or immune-suppressed patients.
As a Case Management Denials Coordinator you will have:
- College degree preferred in healthcare related field.
- Registered Nurse / RN or Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN preferred.
- Three (3) years of hospital healthcare experience with preference in case management, medical records, billing or admissions.
- Working knowledge of insurance company authorization process and electronic medical record.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.