Respiratory Therapist Walk-In Hiring Event - No appointment needed Havertown, Pennsylvania
Walk-In Hiring Event - No appointment needed
Wednesday September 21, 2022
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Seeking Respiratory Therapists for Night shift 7p-7a – Offering Competitive Salaries 15k Sign On bonus
Kindred Hospital – Havertown
2000 Old West Chester Pike
To Attend: Bring your resume to interview with our leaders and tour our hospital. We require covid vaccination or exemption documentation to be considered for hire.
Please contact Sharon Senatore if you would like additional information.
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! We answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
As a Respiratory Therapist you will have:
- As required for Registry by National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Testing Personnell: Must meet one of the following:
- (1) Have earned an associate degree in chemical, physical or biological science or medical lab technology or
- (2) Have a high school diploma or GED and have successfully completed a military medical lab procedures course of at least 50 weeks duration and have the Medical Laboratory Specialist (lab tech); or
- (3)Have a high school diploma or GED and have documentation of training appropriate for the testing to be performed prior to analyzing patient specimens such as: Skills required for proper specimen collection, handling, labeling, preservation, processing, preparation and storage, skills required for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, calibration, implementing all standards of lab practice, quality control, Working knowledge of reagent stability and storage and awareness of factors that influence test results.
- Certified / Registered Respiratory Therapist by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). Appropriate licensure from state licensure agency.
- BCLS and ACLS certifications and maintain them for the duration of employment.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.