Medical Staff Credentialing Coordinator Part Time Havertown, Pennsylvania
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of course! Our employees answer this special calling because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? Our vision is to be the premier healthcare company in the world, which we will achieve through trusted, innovative, and compassionate partnerships. We have jobs available for approximately 23,900 employees in 34 states.
At Kindred Healthcare we provide care and support in the most appropriate care setting for those recovering from illness or injury. Whether a patient receives care in our hospitals or in one of our rehabilitation facilities, our purpose is to ensure they recover to the fullest extent possible.
As a Medical Staff Credentialing Coordinator you will:
Coordinate the effective functioning of the credentialing process to ensure compliance with State and Federal requirements, accreditation standards, Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and applicable policies and procedures.
As a Medical Staff Credentialing Coordinator you will have:
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- CPMSM or CPSC certification preferred.
- 2+ years experience with credentialing initial appointment and reappointment applications in an acute care hospital.
- Experience with preparing medical staff department/committee meetings and composing minutes.
- Experience with or direct involvement in a combined accreditation and licensing survey at an acute care hospital.
position has potential to be a full time opportunity.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.