Certified Dialysis Technician Full timeHavertown, Pennsylvania
- The Certified Dialysis Technician position provides acute hemodialysis treatment for hospitalized dialysis patients in licensed acute hospitals or sub-acute facilities.
- Receives patient into treatment and exam area and performs patient data collection. Records vital signs and all other parameters of dialysis patients as per Kindred policy or state regulations or both
- Obtains blood samples and culture specimens, and prepares for shipment. Sets-up and monitors dialysis machines and reverse osmosis (RO) water system for correct functioning.
- Responds to visual and audible alarms and makes appropriate adjustments before, during and after the dialysis treatment. Performs safety checks as directed by the registered nurse prior to, during, and following dialysis treatment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Dialysis Technician Certification by CMS, approved state certification program, or a national commercially available certification program
- Certified Nurse Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, or Phlebotomy certification preferred
- A current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (“CPR”) via American Heart Association
- Minimum of two years Certified Dialysis Technician work experience
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your interests, skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your interests and career and future opportunities.