Speech Language Pathologist -PRNGreenwood, Indiana
Selects, administers, and adapts appropriate evaluations upon receipt of referral from
Modifies treatment plan as needed and utilizes appropriate treatment techniques.
Completes patient documentation and department paperwork within given time
Counsels and instructs patient and/or family in specific techniques, current status, and
Prepares, presents, and/or attends in-services or other continuing education activities.
Participates in departmental operations and development/implementation of new
Establishes and maintains a safe environment conducive to effective team functioning,
Performs patient care activities safely and accurately according to age specific criteria.
Uses verbal/nonverbal communications skills that promote effective team functioning
Maintains the philosophy, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the hospital,
- Knowledgeable in anatomy/physiology, evaluation and therapy, theoretical conceptsand techniques, current materials and technological advances, and new professional trends
- Ability to effectively provide quality service to impaired individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, peers, patients, families, physicians, andall internal/external customers
- Basic understanding of the behaviors, developmental needs, physical needs, emotional needs, and comfort of the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient
- Ability to lift/transfer patients or treatment supply items without restriction
- Upper extremity strength and manual dexterity needed for writing, treatment modalities,and equipment operation
Sign up for Job Alerts
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters
Share some preliminary info about yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future opportunities.